NewLeaf Deep Oscillation Therapy is applied with gloved hands and/or special applicators, creating biologically effective oscillations in the tissue segment undergoing treatment. Applied with gentle, minimal pressure, the therapy works through the entire tissue layers including the connective tissue to a depth of 8cm and reaching the core of the affected area.
Deep oscillation is a non-invasive, non-traumatic treatment which is well-received by patients. Because of it’s gentle application it is a unique treatment for acute and chronic injury, and day one post-operatively. Clinically proven effects include: significant pain reduction, anti-inflammatory, anti-fibrotic, detoxification, oedema reduction and haematoma reduction with enhancement of nutrients returning to the tissue to promote the natural healing process.
• Pre & One Day Post Operatively i.e. plastic surgery, caesarean section, orthopaedic surgery and liposuction
• Burns, Complementary Therapy, Fibromyalgia
• Lymphoedema and Chronic Oedema, Lipoedema (Lipedema)
• Respiratory Disorders, Stroke Rehabilitation
• Sports & Occupational Injuries, Ulcers
• Equine & Canine
Relaxing, non-invasive and non-traumatic
• Acute infection, Infectious Skin Disease
• Active tuberculosis, Untreated thromboses or vascular disorder
• Erysipelas or cellulitis
• Untreated malignant disease
• Untreated heart complaints or disease
• Cardiac pacemakers or any other implanted stimulators
• Pregnancy, Sensitivity to electrostatic fields
The DR Vodder & Hivamat200 therapy training I have undergone, ensures all techniques are of the highest standards at an accredited level recognised by the awarding and approved organisations above.